NYRA to host Fan Appreciation Week at Saratoga Race Course
The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) will thank its fans with a series of special events, discounts and offers during closing week of the 2016 season at Saratoga Race Course.
Fans will enjoy a 20 percent discount on grandstand reserved seats when using the promo code TOGA20, valid weekdays through Labor Day. Offer available at Ticketmaster.com and not valid on previously purchased tickets.
Saratoga Season Perks members will receive a number of additional exclusive offers beginning Monday, August 29 through Labor Day, Monday, September 5, including:
- 35 percent discount on dated merchandise, including 2016 Travers collectible items, at NYRA stores
- 10 percent discount at most on-track concession stands
- 10 percent discount at Shake Shack
- 10 percent discount at participating vendors in the Artist's Village
Beginning on Wednesday, August 31 through Monday, September 5, NYRA will host an end of summer BBQ in the At the Rail Pavilion. The buffet lunch will feature menu items inspired by some of the region's most popular restaurateurs. The BBQ is $45 for adults and $35 for kids (12 and under) and includes admission and a program book. Reservations can be made by calling the NYRA Box Office at 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
The final Monday of the meet (Sept. 5) will feature the special offer of a Family Monday 4-Pack: four grandstand reserved seats (includes admission); four hotdogs and four sodas for $44. The package is available for purchase by calling 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
The first 500 children, ages 12 and under, to visit the Saratoga Pavilion for Berkshire Bank Family Mondays on September 5 will each receive a free drawstring bag filled with school supplies, courtesy of Berkshire Bank and Pediatric Dental Group of New York. The black drawstring backpack featuring the red Saratoga logo will include a box of crayons, pencil and ruler, as well as a dental hygiene packet with a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and a timer to use when brushing teeth. Berkshire Bank Family Mondays is held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Saratoga Pavilion, presented by Time Warner Cable News, will host the following additional attractions during the week:
- New York Heritage and Tourism Series: Brew Central NY on Wednesday, August 31
- Taste NY: Cider, Wine & Spirits on Thursday, September 1
- Taste NY: Craft Beer on Friday, September 2
- NYRA Bets Lounge on Saturday, September 3
- Taste NY: Food and Artisans on Sunday, September 4
The 2016 summer meet at Saratoga Race Course continues through Labor Day, Monday, September 5. For more information about Saratoga Race Course, visit NYRA.com.