This Columbus Day Weekend, take a culinary trip around the world at the Fourth Annual Saratoga International Flavorfeast.
You don’t have to go very far to enjoy flavors from around the world! On Saturday, October 7 from 11am to 4pm you can enjoy an International tasting experience in Saratoga Springs! Feast on flavors from a variety of countries including France, China, Japan, Italy, Mexico, and America, among others, making this food event one of its kind!
The Saratoga International Flavorfeast is a celebration of the worldly culinary styles that give this area its unique flair. It presents a feast for the senses and reflects the multicultural diversity of the Region. And it’s held in the heart of Saratoga Springs.
With something for everyone, you will see students, families, senior citizens and young professionals enjoying authentic dishes from foreign lands. Admission to Flavorfeast is FREE, where you can sample international dishes from various participating restaurants in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY for $1 a sample.
The lineup for the 2017 Saratoga Flavorfeast:
- Prestwick Chase at Saratoga | America | Apple Braised Pulled Pork Sliders
- Ravenous | France and Belgium | Crepes and Pommes Frittes
- Park Side Eatery | Germany | Frickadellen (German Meatballs) with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Prime at Saratoga National | Brazil | Feijoada, Braised Beef Stew, Smoked Sausage, Black Beans, Cilantro, Chilies, Tomato, Onion, Brown Rice
- Fish at 30 Lake | Asia | Steamed Moo Shu Bun, Ginger Lime Shrimp, Pickled Vegetables, Yuzu and Green Chili Sauce
- Three Vines Bistro and Bar | Italy | Meatballs
- Phila Fusion Noodle Bar | China, Korea, Vietnam | Papaya Salad, BBQ Pork, Beef Stew Noodle Soup
- Sushi Thai Garden | Thailand and Japan | Variety Sushi Rolls, Pad Thai, Thai Spring Roll and Thai Iced Tea
- Boca Bistro | Spain | Tapas
- Peabody’s | America | White Tea and Whiskey BBQ Pulled Pork
- Henry Street Taproom | America | HST Wings
- Harvey’s Restaurant and Bar | Ireland | Shepherd’s Pie
- Druthers Brewing Company | Mexico |
- Wheatfields Restaurant | Italy | Pasta
- The Parting Glass | Ireland | Shepherd’s Pie & Bread Pudding Topped with Jameson Whiskey Sauce
- Skidmore College | Mexico | Smoked Pork Carnitas
- Ben & Jerry’s | India | Mango Sorbet
- Morton’s the Steakhouse | Peru | Drunken Chicken over Peruvian Causa
- BurgerFi | America | Creole Sliders (Beef & Vegetable)The Inn at Saratoga | Israel | Heirloom Family Brisket
- Mexican Connection | Mexico | Ground Beef Taco, Chips & Guacamole
- Alaturco Mediterranean Grill | Turkey | Hummus and Babaghanoush, Baklava, Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Hattie’s Restaurant | America | Creole Jambalaya
- Savory Pantry* | Free Samples All Day
- Saratoga Olive Oil Company* | Free Samples All Day