Welcome to the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce, where we open doors and close deals to support and improve the communities where we live, work and play.
With a strong and sustainable vision we're leading the way to a successful future for our members and our county. We're a convening force that brings creative ideas to proactive partnerships. We've visible, we're vocal; and we're not afraid to take a stand. Simply put, we get things done.
Our practical approach has a proven track record:
* Expanding free parking in Saratoga Springs with a new 450-car parking garage just off Broadway;
* Securing federal funds and local contributions to help entice new carriers, more competition, and more direct flights to and from the Albany International Airport;
* Working with County leaders years ago to form the Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) with whom we still share offices in order to ensure collaboration to attract and retain companies and jobs in Saratoga County;
* Being a visible and vocal advocate for the Historic Saratoga Race Course including an effort recently to secure VLT funds from a new Casino at Aqueduct to help support purses, breeders and capital improvements at the Saratoga Race Course;
* Creating the Saratoga Lip Dub and a video to promote the many local Farmers Markets in Saratoga County;
* Organizing seminars to help local businesses and community leaders to better serve customers and visitors coming to Saratoga from around the world;
* Hosting a Community Respite program for soldiers and their families who have served overseas since the attacks of 9/11 in partnership with local hotels, restaurants, attractions and the New York State National Guard;
* Hosting the largest B2B networking event in the Capital Region every October - - the Business Showcase - - at the Saratoga Springs City Center;
* Building the most successful Chamber Leadership program (Leadership Saratoga) in the world with well over 600 graduates volunteering to help nonprofit organizations throughout Saratoga County;
* Organizing trips abroad to China, Dubai and Abu Dhabi in cooperation with local companies like GLOBALFOUNDRIES so that local leaders can see first-hand the many ties Saratoga shares within our global marketplace;
* Serving as the County's Tourism Promotion Agency to help market visitations to Saratoga County year-round;
* Creating an online Job Zone with 2,300 registered corporate users so that chamber members can post jobs and volunteer opportunities online for free;
* Developing the EnergyAlliance program with EnergyNext to help companies in Saratoga County to reduce their energy bills.
Clearly, we're much more than mixers. As the largest and one of the most effective chambers in New York State, we've developed a comprehensive offering of programs and benefits that reap dividends for businesses well beyond the cost of membership.
Join us at the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce. We're setting the pace.
Testimonials - What others are saying about us!
"I would like to commend your visitor center staff for the excellent job they do. We have been vacationing in Saratoga for ten years and on each visit we make it a priority to go to the visitor center where the staff ensures our days are filled with all that Saratoga has to offer. It is this hospitality and service that keeps us returning to Saratoga."
"Thank you for your Energy program which promises to save the Salvation Army over $1,000 a year! This money that will now go to our free breakfast program and our free after school programs. Thank you again for helping us help others."
"Thank you for attending our Economic Summit. I also want to thank you for sharing Keith, our hometown boy."
"We just want to thank you for being such a wonderful group organizer for the recent Chamber trip to Abu Dhabi and Dubai. We appreciate all that you did in planning and executing such a worthwhile travel opportunity."
Ruth and Carlos
"I'm writing to tell you what a privilege it was to travel with you. The trip to the UAE was wonderful. The added excursions that you arranged made it even more special."
"Excellent report!! There is absolutely no doubt about the activities, results, and return on investment of member dues at the Chamber. Keep on keeping on!!!!!!"
"Thanks very much for inviting me to speak about JA at the Twin Bridges Council meeting yesterday. I think partnering together would be a terrific way for the Chamber members to help educate the community on the benefits of “buying local” in the context of JA’s economic education programs."
"I want to thank you for breakfast today. Not only did you feed us well, give us some good betting tips, but also landed us a job all before 9:00 am. Pretty impressive."
"I just dropped off some brochures and a small poster at the booth for the Chamber that is set up on Broadway. "Anne" was behind the counter and I let her know that we are members of the Chamber. She very nicely received them and said she would put the poster up. We are excited to be new members of the Chamber!"
"Looking for ways to tell our tell our story and recruit new sponsors of our Double H summer campers dealing with life-threatening illnesses this year, we identified our fellow chamber members as a good prospective audience to reach out to. Speaking with Denise of the Saratoga Chamber she suggested a number of ways to market to the members, one being the sponsorship of a “Leads to Success Luncheon”. Leading up to the event we received nice exposure on the Chamber website. On the day of the luncheon, laden with our Double H tree and Newman’s Own Popcorn, Lina, a summer staffer, and I arrived at the Courtyard by Marriott. The venue was private and intimate for the 30 plus guests and, in response to Lina’s compelling story about her experience as a Double H camper turned counselor, we had wonderful conversations and offers for support during and after the event. In my opinion, it was great return for a small investment… and I plan to take advantage of this opportunity again.”