Welcome to the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce, where we open doors and close deals to support and improve the communities where we live, work and play.
With a strong and sustainable vision we're leading the way to a successful future for our members and our county. We're a convening force that brings creative ideas to proactive partnerships. We've visible, we're vocal; and we're not afraid to take a stand. Simply put, we get things done.
Our practical approach has a proven track record:
- Expanding free parking in Saratoga Springs by pulling together a public private partnership that built the Woodlawn Parking Garage adding 450 parking spaces just off Broadway and by supporting the Saratoga Springs City Center in their efforts to construct a 500 space garage adjacent to their facility;
- Securing federal funds and local contributions to help entice new carriers, more competition, and more direct flights to and from the Albany International Airport;
- Creating of the #healthysaratoga movement to help establish Saratoga County as one of the healthiest places to live and work;
- Being a visible and vocal advocate for the Historic Saratoga Race Course including an effort to secure VLT funds from a new Casino at Aqueduct which has made a huge positive impact on purses, breeders and capital improvements at the Saratoga Race Course;
- Creating the Saratoga Lip Dub and a video to promote the many local Farmers Markets in Saratoga County; visit Saratoga Lip Dub, and Farmers Market;
- Organizing seminars to help local businesses and community leaders to better serve customers and visitors coming to Saratoga from around the world;
- Forming the Chamber’s Veterans Business Council to lead the development of opportunities for our military veterans residing in Saratoga County. Our efforts are to connect Veterans with the business community, enhance their knowledge of employment opportunities, job or entrepreneurial training, and new business development. The Council also seeks additional opportunities in support of our local veterans.
- Hosting a Community Respite program for soldiers and their families who have served overseas since the attacks of 9/11 in partnership with local hotels, restaurants, attractions and the New York State National Guard;
- Hosting the largest B2B networking event in the Capital Region every October - - the Business Showcase - - at the Saratoga Springs City Center;
- Building the most successful Chamber Leadership program (Leadership Saratoga) in the world with well over 600 graduates volunteering to help nonprofit organizations throughout Saratoga County; visit Leadership Saratoga;
- Organizing trips abroad to China, Dubai and Abu Dhabi in cooperation with local companies like GLOBALFOUNDRIES so that local leaders can see first-hand the many ties Saratoga shares within our global marketplace; visit GlobalFoundries;
- Serving as the County's Tourism Promotion Agency to help market visitations to Saratoga County year-round;
- Creating an online Job Zone with 2,300 registered corporate users so that chamber members can post jobs and volunteer opportunities online for free; visit Job zone;
- Developing the EnergyAlliance program with EnergyNext to help companies in Saratoga County to reduce their energy bills.
Clearly, we're much more than mixers. As the largest and one of the most effective chambers in New York State, we've developed a comprehensive offering of programs and benefits that reap dividends for businesses well beyond the cost of membership.
Join us at the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce. We're setting the pace.