David Collins, of D.A. Collins, and the 2017 Chair of the Chamber's Board of Directors is the #VisibleAndVocal leader of the 2017 #MembershipBlitz.
JOIN THE CHAMBER TODAY!
Top 10 Reasons to Join our Team!
- B2B Networking – Largest B2B expo in the region. Networking mixers every month. Leads Groups. Women-in-Business Network. Saratoga Tech Executives. Young Professionals Network.
- Fill job openings – The Chamber’s Job Zone attracts an average of 20,000 visits every month. More than 2,000 local employers use this local online job board to promote local jobs to these job seekers.
- Small business assistance – The Chamber has 12 volunteers who provide expert advice to startups and existing small business owners. Our SCORE program is in the Top 10 in the US for the number of startups and jobs created. Success stories include: Common Roots Brewing, Sanders Meat Market, iRun Local, Spoken Boutique, Saratoga Cycling Studio, Saratoga Paint and Sip, and more.
- Helping visitors to find places to stay, dine, and shop – The Chamber manages a $500,000 ad campaign to attract visitors to Saratoga County 24/7/365. We manage a visitor center and help host and promote dozens of festivals to attract visitors to events across Saratoga County.
- Veterans Business Council – The Chamber’s VBC provides peer to peer support to Saratoga County’s 17,000 Veterans. The 24 members of the VBC have served in all of the branches of the US Military. They focus on helping local Veterans to find a new job, to gain new skills or to start a new business.
- The healthiest place to live in New York State – The Chamber’s Health and Wellness Council launched the #HealthySaratoga movement to ensure Saratoga County is one of the healthiest places to live, work and play. We produce Workplace Wellness Guides and host events such as Employee Wellness Month Celebration, a Health & Wellness Week, and more to promote our members.
- Visible and Vocal Advocate – Ending government control of NYRA. Supporting bikes on trains and new trails. Serving on the Community Action Group to the Hudson River dredging project. Pushing for ride sharing. Creating a workforce housing plan. We’re not afraid to make some noise to get things done.
- Leadership Saratoga – Each year, 24 members of the community are selected to participate in an intensive training program aimed at improving their leadership skills and knowledge to step into volunteer leadership roles. Graduates serve on nonprofit boards and run for office, making a positive difference in our communities. With a new volunteer matching program, we’re helping nonprofits to attract the volunteer talent they need.
- Health Insurance – You can still call the Chamber to access support and assistance in finding a health insurance plan that is right for you as well as your employees.
- Reduce your energy bills – More than 200 local organizations are saving money on their electric and natural gas bills thanks to the Chamber. Members can get a free estimate of savings from our local partner, Energy Next. Those with multiple locations, extended hours of operation, refrigeration and outside parking lot lights are most likely to save.
Looking for more B2B customers?
This Chamber has 2,000+ members. A database of 10,000+ business contacts. We host the largest B2B Expo. Free small business counseling. Networking Mixers. Women in Business. Saratoga Tech Executives. Saratoga Young Professionals. #StartupSaratoga. Leads Groups. Veterans Business Council. Health & Wellness Council. We have it all!
Want residents & visitors to find your business?
This Chamber’s website is very popular. We have more fans, friends, likes and followers on social media than any other chamber in the region. We promote members at our visitor center. Our advertising campaign reaches millions of people to encourage them to visit Saratoga County. We host and promote events that attract tens of thousands to our communities. We work with NYRA, SPAC, and others to get tourists to stay in our hotels, dine in our restaurants, and to shop in local stores.
Need help finding new employees?
This Chamber’s online Job Zone is viewed more than 20,000 times per month. Chamber members can post full time, part-time, and seasonal jobs for free. This Chamber is funding a five month digital ad campaign right now to promote member job openings to job seekers across the region. Via surveys of members, we know the Job Zone is delivering qualified job applicants to fill local jobs being advertised by our members.
Click Image for pdf!
Want to make sure Saratoga County is a great place to live, work & play?
You live here. You’ve invested here. Chances are you agree with us that Saratoga County is a great place to live, work and play. This Chamber’s history of success has contributed to building this great community. Supporting the Chamber is one of the ways you can make sure progress and growth remains possible. Attracting more people to fill jobs or hotel rooms. Working with nonprofits to care for those in need. Partnering with local schools. Helping entrepreneurs to start a new business. This Chamber changes things in our community every day. Their mission is important!
Concerned with how government is impacting your organization?
Government is always doing something that impacts local businesses. You’re too busy working to pay attention. And if you speak out, you could lose customers who have a different opinion. Fortunately, the Chamber is a visible and vocal advocate for you. They meet with government officials. They support good ideas and oppose those that will do harm to our region’s economy. They are an advocate for you and collectively for all of us. The Chamber keeps members informed on the issues employer’s care about.
Below is a running list of the new members that joined the Chamber during our #MembershipBlitz
Barclay Damon LLP
Belfor Property Restoration
Broadstone Advisors - Todd McDonald
Boyce Property Preservation
Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Business & Professional Assn.
Clark Patterson & Lee
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Empire State English
Farmers Insurance- Kiran Bora Agency
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
Green Leaf Racing
Home Instead Senior Care
Kelli Evans Photography
Mechanicville Area Community Services Center
Harrison & Burrowes
On The Spot
Patrick DiCerbo - Northwestern Mutual
Saratoga Hospitality @ Gaffneys
Star Screen Print & Embroidery
Thank you to these #MembershipBlitz volunteers
Mike Munter - Munter Enterprises, Inc.
Chad Kiesow - Stewart's Shops
Tina Bianco - First New York Federal Credit Union
Lucas Fiedler - First New York Federal Credit Union
Chris Connelly - Minich MacGregor Wealth Management
Patrick VanSlyke - Farmer's Insurance
Tom Roohan - Roohan Realty
Bruce Boghosian - Boghosian Brothers
Dave DeMarco - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Kevin Hedley - Hedley & Co., PLLC
John Marcantonio - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Andrew Castrantas - Adirondack Technical Solutions
Rolly Merrill - GTM Payroll
Mark Sidoti - PrimeLink, Inc.
Belinda Cross - Hedley & Co., PLLC
Pat Shafer - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Allison Holland - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Billie Taft - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Colleen Hamel - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Jenn Eggleston - Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
Matt Jones - The Jones Firm, Attorneys at Law
Theresa Skaine - Amanus Consulting Group, LLC
Christianne Smith - Designsmith Studio
Valerie Muratori - Saratoga Bridges
Liam Bancroft - Toshiba Business Solutions
Sean O'Neill - brainworks.studio
Jim Letts - Saratoga Automobile Museum
Dennis Albright - T-Shirt Graphics
Jake Behuniak - Marshall & Sterling Upstate, Inc.
Wayne Samascott - Advanced Spray Foam
Neil Edmonds - Ascent Wealth Partners
Peter Goutos - CASmith, LLC
Skip Carlson - Saratoga Casino Hotel
Dave Cummings - The Run at Saratoga
Art Johnson - Supervisor, Town of Wilton
Patty Mangino - Mangino Buick-GMC
Scott Rosebrook - KeyBank
Laura Siracuse - M & T Bank
Michael Quaranta - KeyBank
Denise Desmond - Desmond Media
Charles Woodruff - Fleet Feet Sports
Tom Law - The Saratoga Special
Patrick Lynskey - Greenleaf Racing
Charles Wait Jr. - Adirondack Trust
Shelly Amato - The Wesley Community
Zuzana Kaplan - Adirondack Trust
Deann Devitt - Adirondack Trust
Dean Kolligian - Adirondack Trust
Sue Rogan - Adirondack Trust
John Rogan - Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service, Inc.
Ellen Brodie - Adirondack Trust
Lynette Matt - Adirondack Trust
Bill Bergan - Adirondack Trust
Paul von Schenk - Adirondack Trust
Greg Dixon - The Wesley Community
Adam Favro - Turning Point Chiropractic, PLLC
Theresa Agresta - Allegory Studios
Kim Ireland - National Grid
Melissa Johnson - Target Distribution Center
Angela Amedio - Saratoga Cycling Studio, LLC
Jake Revers - National Business Equipment
Cathy French - Holiday Inn - Saratoga Springs
Lisa McCoy - Saratoga's Community Federal Credit Union
Eileen Long - 1-800-Radiator of Albany
Kevin Murphy - Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation
Anthony Mastroianni - iRun LOCAL
Jamie Mastroianni - iRun LOCAL
Brian Straughter - Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs
Cassie Fox - N. Fox Jewelers
Mare Barker - Impressions of Saratoga
Mike Billok - Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
Karen Charbonneau - Miranda Real Estate Group
Colleen Parisi - A Walk in the Park with Colleen
Elizabeth Burke - Migrate America
Stephen Ferraro - Ferraro, Amodio & Zarecki, CPAs
Renee Jenkins - Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs
Jessica Petraccione - 1st National Bank of Scotia
John Bove - G.A. Bove Fuels
Tara Pleat - Wilcenski & Pleat, PLLC
Kara Diem - Integrated Staffing Corporation
Leah Ferrone - Clifton Park Halfmoon Emergency Corps
Terry Hamlin - Merchant Pro Express
Jim Hartle - Capital Bank
Sue Catroppa - CAPTAIN Youth & Family Services
Rob Shauger - ConfiData
Greg Bruno - Capital Bank
Dan Wagner - State Farm Insurance, Dan Wagner Agency
Kevin Soukup - GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Raj Ghoshal - Polyset Company
Josh Jennings - Tech Valley Office Interiors
Harry Weinhagen - Saratoga Business Journal
Shelley Bullock - NPA Financial, LLC
Wes Horth - Bay State Elevator Company
Richard Suker - Green Reveals
Kariann Wolf-Morris - MadAddie Marketing
Guy Presciandaro - NBT Bank